YEAR OF LEGENDS 
Wales Ambassador Program




I have "borrowed" this image. But because I've just returned from an ambassador event, I thought I would take the liberty to "share" my enthusiasm as well as direct you to fabulous website.


The site contains an enormous amount of useful travel information in a clean and attractive presentation and quite honestly, you can spend hours just noodling about. The photos alone are stunning. If you've not been to Wales or if you've lived here all your life, I'm sure you will find something new and worthy of your time. Go there.

Bike Wales in 2017
The meeting in Blaenavon was hosted by Ruth Taylor-Davies for approximately 50 ambassadors from across the Southeast Valleys. We had a great brain-storming session with loads of thought-provoking ideas. The main focus was around: The Valleys That Changed the World. So it inspired me to continue on my own unending diatribe singing the praises of this lovely little country... AND riding your bicycle!

I've three events lined up for this year:
  1. Alexander Cordell Heritage Ride (date: 13 May, 2017)
  2. Crossing the Brecon Beacons (date: mid-June?)
  3. Newport Family Cycling Festival (date: 23 & 24 September)

Each of these events will eventually have it's own page as the projects develop ,but for now you can view a sample of some work I've put together for the Cordell Country Heritage Tour here.

Also last year, I lead a group of reporters over the Cordell Country Heritage Tour... the article that came from that can be read here: Industrial Valleys by Helen Elfer.



I have a tremendous amount of logistics to work out, as well as some technical issues behind the screen, so stay with me over the next few months as I try to sort the details. I will do my best, dear reader... to keep you updated.

Cheers, for now - cm